Beanie

November 04, 2013





|| Beanie - c/o Educate Elevate || Black Crop Top - Topshop || Joni Jeans - Topshop || Blue Jacket - Vintage || Grey Jacket - Republic || Converse - Foot Asylum ||

I hope I'm not the only person when i say its freezing, and that its obviously changing seasons.

I received this beanie from the lovely Suzan at Educate Elevate, who I now work for. Creating polyvore sets and mood boards and can I just say this beanie is ridiculously soft and I know that it's obvious but it's really warm. And the colours pretty nice too :) 

I really love this coat, recently taken from the wonderful wardrobe of mum, along with other trendy items!:)

Check out more of Educate Elevates Streetwear here.
Check out the Educate Elevate polyvore here.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. You are too freaking adorable for words. This look is just full of 90s-esque goodness, and those jeans are crazy flattering!

    Xo,

    Elise

    www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, great look! Love the colour of the beanie!

    TERRIFACE | Fashion & Fitness blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect casual look! I love the colour of the beanie and the jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the beanie and cropped jeans.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! x
    couturingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh very pretty look, i like it :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3