Simple

January 26, 2014








|| Sweatshirt - Zara || Jeans - Topshop || Slip ons - Topshop ||



Hi guys! First outfit post of the year :) *yay*



Anyway, I'm just gonna dive right in and just say how much I adore this sweatshirt! It must've been one of the best things I've bought (when I say "I", I clearly mean my mum) and it's so warm and very minimal! 2 in 1 and not bad for only £10 from Zara!!


I've wanted these shoes for a long time, and when better to get them, than at Christmas? Perfect Christmas present reduced from £26 to £12!!

For this outfit I have one word... 'Bargain'


Millie xx


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Anonymous26.1.14

    gorgeous outfit! love the jumper and those shoes ahh need em!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23.2.14

    Nice puttogether
    http://radarmagazine.se/eastmayhem/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3