Mixed

April 21, 2014


|| Black and White Jumper - Gap || Black Jeans - Topshop || Black and White Cutout Shoes - Topshop || Black Shopper Bag - Zara ||

Hey guys!!! I thought I'd change it up and wear some cutout shoes seeing as the weather seems to be getting a bit better!! 

I physically love these shoes!! And seeing as they were a present/going to Paris present I love them even more because they have touched the streets of Paris, or shall I say the coloured floor at Diseny Land Paris :)

Hope you've all had a great Easter and not eaten too much chocolate!! 

Millie xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. love outfits like these. and i can see why you love those shoes, they are gorgeous. love the details on them.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, these shoes are amazing! Thank you!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Adore really simple outfits like these, you pull it off amazingly xxx

    abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jordan!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3