Boxy

July 09, 2014






|| White Boxy Tee - Primark || White Trainers - Primark || Black Jeans - Topshop ||

Hey guys!! I hope you've been enjoying your summer with this really hot weather 

I physically love this top, because it's a cropped top, but just because it's cropped doesn't mean your stomach and/or belly button have to be out, it can still be cropped and not show off too much skin, this is why I love it!!

And these trainers, oh my god they are great, they remind me of the 80s, because of the mesh and how simple they are.

P.S I hope you all enjoy the rest of your holidays 

Millie xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. LOVING THE MONOCHROME LOOK!

    http://www.thatgurlsolomon.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/autumn-white.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3