New In

September 04, 2014




|| Odd Future T-Shirt - Size || Navy Polo Shirt - Primark || Longline Blazer - New Look || Vans - ASOS || Odd Future Socks - Size || Black Polo Shirt - Primark || Nike T-Shirt - Sports Direct ||

Hey guys! I thought I'd show my newly purchased items, so let's jump right in. :)

How cool are my new Odd Future t-shirt and matching socks?! I really love them, because the socks are sooo comfortable, and t-shirt is really soft, (but I think the real reason why I love them is because I find Tyler, the Creator attractive *blushes*, his music is good too. These vans are adorable, and I'm really happy that I finally own a pair, because I've wanted this pair for a long time (*emphasis on the 'long'), oh well thanks to my summer job I was able to buy all of these items myself without having to ask my mum :D

Millie xx

What I was listening to whilst making this post:
Frank Ocean - Pink Matter (ft. André 3000)

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Love the Odd Future stuff, never heard of them before but I clearly need to check em out! Great haul :)

    My Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Tyler the Creator's (He's apart of Odd Future) music is good, but if you want to listen his instrumentals, "Au79" is a good one! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've never really listened to Odd Future, so I don't know much about them, but I do love me some Vans! They've been a staple in my wardrobe for as long as I can remember!

    xRachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pieces you've picked up, especially love the longline blazer!

    x

    JOSEPHINE T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes!

    Eye See Euphoria . http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/rogue-eyewear-jet-set-series

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vans are a staple shoe, great choice (and they'll look rad with those socks)! I have this exact pair of Vans and I wear mine so often, I have to buy a pair a year!
    x x x

    http://labanna.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to wear them with the socks!! :)

      Delete
  6. those Vans are a must!

    CALL US WHATEVER
    New Post: LAILA

    xo,
    -Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute haul. I love the donut socks and matching tee :)

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous18.9.14

    Very nice! The shirt is awesome. And I love the black tees too- so perfect for fall, especially fitting with the sporty trend.

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And I love the black tees too!! :) xx

      Delete
  9. Love the black blazer and Nike shirt, really good because they are so versatile. Just found your blog and love it :)
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/london-fashion-week-ss15-ootd-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, really appreciate this!! :) xx

      Delete
  10. Love Vans sneakers and that T-shirt is amazing. Love the things you've bought. I too like to buy stuff without having to ask my mom for money. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3