Camel Coats & Camel Shoes

April 03, 2015




|| Camel Coat - Primark || Black Jeans - Topshop || Nike Internationalist - ASOS || Black Tote Bag - ASOS || Oversized Jumper - H&M || Black Snud - H&M ||

Hey guys!! I thought I'd make a really simple post this time :) So... here's the combination that I mentioned last post, the camel coat and grey jumper. I really think they surprisingly work well together. I'm just very happy with how good and comfy this outfit looks! :) See you guys next time x



Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post



You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. love that camel coat, so chic! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coat is so beautiful! Suits you well!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit Millie ! It fits you very well :)

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! So jealous I don't have a primark here </3 when i was in paris, i went to primark so many times hahah in love with your cardigan!

    http://www.fionnac.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This combination looks really comfy and good x

    Head Enough

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice casj look x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3