50 Shades of Autumn

October 28, 2015






Blue striped shirt - Gap || Grey leggings - ASOS || Black boots - Primark || Silver watch - ASOS

Bonjour mes amis!! How is everyone's October going? Mine is going great, the leaves are changing, my personal statement for universities is coming together, and its payday on Friday, how can all of that not be good?

Outfit-wise, I thought I'd broadcast this shirt... It is literally the definition of amazing. The stripes, the colour, the fit; it's all perfect! But today I thought I'd definitely tone down the outfit with muted tones; for example the leggings and the shoes, seeing as the shirt is basically doing the talking. 

So as you can see above, I decided to go outside and take images among the changing autumn leaves, My main reason being that I love autumn, with all the leaves falling and creating a new layer over the pavement. The atmosphere is a little bit colder, making room for the longline coats, oversized scarves and gloves. (or mittens if you have a pair) Its just a great season until, it links to my absolute favourite... Winter.


Millie xx


What I was listening to whilst making this post
Mary J. Blige - Gonna Breakthrough 





You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I love the oversized shirt with leggings look! So cute x

    Lina | sisterblend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the high ponytail with this look! Such a great Fall ensemble.

    XO, Jessi
    mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!! <3 The ponytail, the laid back/chic style and the scenery is great! Also love ur gif
    xo xo
    Marina
    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/10/blackout.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shirt is awesome! :p

    http://www.ariadibari.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog (first visit). And this outfit is too cute! Also, your smile is perfect. <3

    XOXO lovingrosestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's really made my day :) x

      Delete
  7. love these photos- just found your blog and I've followed <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3