Interior | No.15

November 09, 2017

Hello Everyone


Different from your usual setting, but still a beautiful one. This 'RedDoor' site is situated near Balinese rice fields, meaning it couldn't be more remote. Relaxation, comfort and hot weather is all 'RedDoor' has to offer and I couldn't want it anymore. The wooden detailing against the green landscape already has me feeling totally relaxed! Also the minimal layout and all-round view of the surrounding landscape makes me think that heaven truly could be a place on earth!


Millie x




What I was listening to whilst making this post
ONE OK ROCK - I Was King



All images from In / Out

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. stunningggg!!

    XO, Jessi
    https://www.mywhitet.com/my-dream-baby-shower/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3