Portugal | Day One

February 21, 2018

Hello Everyone!


First things first, today is my birthday (20 times around the sun)!! And even though I'm stuck in England with its bipolar weather, I thought what better way to spend my birthday than with amazing travelling memories to a country with beautiful weather?! 

Recently I had the privilege of being able to go to Portugal. I must say, the weather was slightly on the colder side, but as a whole it was incredible. The buildings, the people and the food were all amazing. It is a European country that I will definitely be visiting again.

Where I visited:

1. One of the sites that I visited was Faculade de Arquitectura da Universidade do Porto. If you're the type of person who loves seeing beautiful architecture, this school of Architecture is definitely one that needs to be on the list if you ever find yourself in Porto. Walking around an endless sea of 100% white buildings was extremely calming, as there was nothing clouding my mind, and the sound of the sea and birds were the perfect added bonus.



Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post
Tomppabeats - [Graduation]



Blazer - THRIFTED | Jumper - THRIFTED | Turtleneck - Primark | Bag - &OtherStories | Jeans - THIRFTED | Earrings - ASOS | 



All image are my own

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Omg HAPPY BIRTHDAY babe!! Hope you have an amazing one :) And love all your travel pics, looks gorgeous!


    XO, Jessi
    https://jmalay.com/jonathan-simkhai-x-carbon38/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww haha, thank you Jessi!! It really means a lot!x

      Delete
  2. an unconventional way to show Portugal! love it so much!! xx
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I always wanted to visit Portugal!

    xx Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous26.2.18

    incredibly beautiful

    http://www.romanalexandra.com/home-1

    http://www.romanalexandra.com/home-1/lust

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to visit Portugal some day..
    Great post.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3