Interior | No.24

March 15, 2018

Hello Everyone


Today I bring to you this lovely apartment situated in Sweden, offering nothing other simplicity and Scandinavian minimalism. The bare walls, plant-heavy rooms and laminated flooring is definitely what makes this apartment feel like home.

I have never really been a big fan of incorporating colour into interiors, through the fear of growing tired of the chosen colour, but somehow these green and blue walls have grabbed me and I'm in love!




Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post
Spitz - Trabant




All images are from Entrance

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Cool apartment! I love Nordic colour palette & interiors!
    Cheerz! - Zara :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its breathtakingly beautiful! Thanks for stopping by babe x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3