Interior | No.27

April 26, 2018

Hello Everyone


Anyone who has been following my interior posts here on the blog knows that I have a weakness for Norm Architects. Mainly due to their perfect use of wood flooring and concrete, and careful use of natural lighting. Norm has recently completed this home based in Copenhagen, Denmark. 

Previously burned out by a fire, Norm was asked to completely modernise and change the pre-existing interior, and I must say that they did an incredible job. They added their usual touches of black accompanied with heavy but somehow light concrete, perfect levels of natural lighting, and the simplest furnishings. 


Millie xx





What I was listening to whilst making this post
Toots & The Maytals - Take Me Home, Country Roads


All images are from Dezeen

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love how even a place that it's not my style in terms of color can inspire me so much!!!
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe its all in the colour palette! It's soo relaxing! Thanks for dropping by x

      Delete
  2. I'm completely with you; I love industrial/minimal interiors. This place is so beautiful !

    xxAmanda
    http://www.poiseinwings.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! Industrial interiors are my favourite! I'm glad you agree and thanks for stopping by babe x

      Delete
  3. Loving those short stools!!!
    https://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice soothing tones.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3