20.05.18

May 22, 2018

Hello Everyone


Last weekend, I travelled to Birmingham and spent the day in the sunshine and near the water. It was a wonderful day spent outside with the fresh breeze. Even though I've mentioned it a lot on my blog, I don't think that I can say it too much. Taking time out for yourself is one of the best activities and treats that you can give to yourself, I think that being an introvert may play a big role in its importance to me, but being introverted, ambiverted or extroverted, nothing can beat solitude.

Millie xx


Jeans - &OtherStories | T-Shirt - UNIQLO | Tote - Thrifted | Shoes - ASOS | Earrings - H&M | Denim Jacket - GAP 


What I was listening to whilst making this post
The Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love


All images are my own

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great post girlie!

    XO, Jessi
    https://jmalay.com/hawaii-roundup-alessaontherun/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3