September Feels

September 01, 2018

Hello Everyone

 

September. The month where everything starts fresh again. The chance to see the change over from Summer into the beginnings of Autumn. The cold chills start to arrive, and the warmer wardrobe is both pulled out and dusted off.

For my own forecasting for this month, I plan to get back into the groove of being frequently busy, as I've just had time off from uni. And I also plan to create another plan for the last quarter of the year~ I'm feeling turtlenecks (of course!), work trousers and playful take on footwear! I'm already excited, for the weekly cup of hot chocolate!


Millie x

What I was listening to whilst making this post
Saucy Dog - Itsuka


All images are from Pinterest

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Love these images you've pulled together — September is such an exciting time of transition. :-)

    Jeffrey
    https://jeffreychung.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Fresh beginnings~
      Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Love these pictures, a total mood board inspiration.

    Checkout my latest blogpost as well: https://hellosanjeevani.blogspot.com/2018/09/glossier-skincare-edit-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos so much! Definitely gave me inspiration for this upcoming month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm glad that it inspired you~

      Delete
  4. love the vibes and the colors and everything!
    xx
    https://www.somethingvogue.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3