05.09.2018

October 06, 2018

Hello Everyone


Last month I thought I'd give myself a mental day, purely because the seasons had finally begun changing, and for as long as I can remember, I've always associated September/Autumn with fresh beginnings. So I gave myself the day off and had a mini reading session in the park.

It was quite comforting to hear nothing but birds chirping, the water fountain and the occasional flick of the pages in my book. It was a day well deserved, and I think it should be more of weekly thing rather than monthly!

Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post
Michael Jackson - Rock With You


Jumper - Thrifted | Shirt - Thrifted | Jeans - &OtherStories | Boots -  Clarks | Rings - H&M | Watch - Casio 


All images are my own 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3