July Wishlist

July 09, 2013

New month new Wishlist!

|| Pencil Skit with Blocking Panels - ASOS || Roll Back Crop Tee - Topshop || Bandana Skirt - Lazy Oaf || Black CutOut  Seville Ankle Boots - New Look ||

This is my July Wishlist, and I'm in love with it!!! And luckily for me some items are in the sale (eg the Lazy Oaf skirt). 
Me personally all of these items would make an outfit including one of the skirts! And the weather would compliment any of the pieces!! 

Also could anybody help me, I can never find any jewellery that I like. Is there any shops that sell good jewellery? Laters. 

Millie xx


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. these shoes and this bandana skirt are so hot! also just noticed I'm in your top bar! so sweet of you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! And it's alright, I've read your recent post and I hope you enjoyed your pic-nic :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those skirts!especially the Asos one!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3