Primark Haul

July 28, 2013





|| Rounded Sunglasses - £2.50 || Coca Cola Crop Top - £6 || Grey Sleeveless Crop Top - £3.50 || Leather Backpack - £9 ||

Hi guys! I thought to myself that this post might be a little bit backwards. Simply because 3 of the things in this post I've already worn in my previous post! But oh well there's no harm in re-showing you guys the things that I've brought.

Okay so this leather backpack is amazing, it's practically my new favourite bag. Somehow it's really spacious and it looks great from the outside too. The Jamaican flag badge didn't come with it, I added that on to it yesterday at the Caribbean Festival.

These sunglasses are just asdfghi! I love them so much (I think it's because my favourite colour is white), and whenever I wear them I feel like some kind of model :) I'm also in love with this Coca Cola tee, and thanks to Remi from Hands of Style who showed me this amazing piece.Anyway so I hope everybody is still enjoying their summer (even though out of nowhere there's been thunder & lightning in Coventry -_-) Laters.

The Caribbean Festival is an annual festival; where loads of people come and celebrate Caribbean culture with food, dance and music in the Holidays.

Have you bought anything from Primark recently? Have you ever bent to the Caribbean Festival?

Millie xx


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. love all of your purchases! and i wish there was a primark here in the states. lovely blog as well, perhaps we could follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I was going to say check out ASOS for Primark but they don't have it on the American site :( I've just checked out your blog and you've been followed xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the t shirt so.much!! Been looking for one like that for ages, the backpack alsolooks really cutexx
    Www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great buys.
    I've never shopped their before. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovee the sunnies! <3

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVEEE the coca cola tee! been looking for one for ages! such a fun buy :) http://straycloset.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4.8.13

    omg love the coca cola top! great buys! new follower!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everybody for the comments, I never thought I'd get this many, you've all made me smile and thanks for the compliments :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the top
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3