90s Kid

August 23, 2013

















|| Black Long-Sleeved Top - Primark || Joni Jeans - Topshop || Black Hi-Tops - Topshop || Faux Leather Backpack -Primark || Round White Glasses - Primark ||

I love this outfit!! I love how basic and calm it is. I tried going for a 90s type style, with a bit of grunge, hence the black and leather. I also based this outfit on Janet Jackson from 'Poetic Justice' (The last few pictures). I do love this film, and the clothes and especially Tupac's nose piercing

In a way, the only difference between my outfit and some other trends today compared to the 90s, is that everything is a lot tighter. I say i would've nailed this look if i owned a pair of mom jeans (Does anybody wanna give me some??)  I hope i'm not the only one when i say that :/

These jeans, these jeans, these jeans... Did I say these jeans?? There are ridiculously comfortable, and really stretchy for jeans too. And who doesn't love a high-waisted piece clothing?? 

Hopefully I will be posting at another post before I go back to school *fingers crosses* and hopefully we have the sun come out  just once more before everybody goes back to school, work and college.

I hope everybody is enjoying their summer, even though the sun hasn't been out for a good month. And sorry for all the writing -_- . Laters.

What is your favourite Style/ Fashion Trend?

Millie xx


p.s. Haha excuse me, some pictures my hair is up and down, i couldn't decide :D



You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Cute outfit love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the 90s look indeed those jeans look banging on you just hopped on the high waisted jeans wave they've never failed me lol x

    marymariescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's whats great about them, they never fail anybody!! :) xx

      Delete
  3. love this outfit and the 90s look! recreated it amazingly and so lovin' your jeans.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the 90's Look.
    Love those jeans. x
    Please take some time out & visit my blog.
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Awesome and creative! :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute
    Twitter |Bloglovin|Instagram|Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you say Poetic Justice?!!?
    Love this look and keep grinding!

    BusyBeeMarie

    BusyBeeMarieBlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. love where you got the inspo from!
    those jeans are fab
    A
    www.23ofashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3.9.13

    I see it! look great babe x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the jeans!!

    http://simplebutneverbasic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your jeans & your hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3