Navy Coats & Striped Shoes

December 22, 2014




|| Grey Turtleneck - Primark || Casio Watch - ASOS || Black Skirt - H&M || Navy Oversized Coat - Gap || Black & White Adidas Superstar II - ASOS ||

It's nearly Christmas and I hope everyone is excited and has already bought their presents for everyone :) 

Moving on... how cute is this outfit? (not to sound vein or anything) I thought of it in my head, and it fit perfectly so I decided to make it happen and here it is :)

p.s Happy Holidays

Millie xx

What I was listening to whilst making this post
Outkast - Pink & Blue


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Really love this combination, great post! Just followed you on bloglovin xx

    Rhea
    thegridldn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, it's simple but so lovely! It reminds me off the minimalistic outfits you see on Pinterest. Also, as if you are sixteen, I dressed like an emo had been thrown up on by a rainbow at that age, I had no idea haha xxx

    abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jordan! thats a really cute compliment thank you!! :) xx

      Delete
  3. love this casual outfit, so chic <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. <33333 awesome post!
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3