Turtlenecks Galore

January 04, 2015


|| 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 ||

Hey guys! Okay, so I thought I'd start this post of by saying, Happy New Year and quickly mentioning New Year Resolutions :)
1/ Try to be healthier
2/ Be more positive
3/ Believe in myself
4/ Stop procrastinating

So... I hope I'm not the only person who thinks that turtle necks are the best thing since sliced bread, so I decided to create a post dedicated just to them :) My absolute favourites are No.2, No.7 & No.4

Millie xx

p.s What are you New Year Resolutions?

What I was listening to whilst making this post
Zapp - Computer Love

|| Twitter || Instagram || Bloglovin || Tumblr || Polyvore || Pinterest ||

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Anonymous7.1.15

    Beautiful turtleneck inspos!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you that turtle necks bloody amazing!

    www.chloxlla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo I love number 4

    www.fasheauty.com
    UK High Street Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2.2.15

    Great post! Love turtlenecks :)

    www.ifclothescouldspeak.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally adore turle neck especially once out of a really thin and sleek fabric like in your last post, so chic!

    much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3/10/11 - i love turtle necks. the hair tuck is also my go-to lazy hairstyle xx

    abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all, may need to add that first mesh one to my collection :) x

    http://laurensissons.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also love turtle neck so much! My favorites are 5, 6 and 9
    You have a lovely blog, maybe you wanna follow each other on bloglovin? let me know!
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    xoxo, Mai ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will own that mesh one by force! ahha! thanks for showing!


    http://queenofsheeba.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3