Brushed Yarn

November 19, 2015


Turtleneck Jumper - ASOS || Black Trousers - Primark || Pointed Boots - ASOS || Oversized Coat - Gap

As the weather is getting colder, I believe its time to start dressing warmer. So on a scale of 1 to extremely appropriate... How appropriate is this turtleneck from ASOS? Also I though I'd end it on a high note with these boots. How amazing are they? I know that it's a huge trend right now to be buying pointy and ugly-but-cute shoes but I thought that I'd join in.


Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post 
Lorde - Tennis Court


You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Love that sweater, so chic and cute

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool casual look, love the jumper!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really tried to dress it down and make it causal :) x

      Delete
  3. I've been loving cozy sweaters this season. My currently favorite looks similar but with zippers on the side. Love your booties here :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, cosy jumpers are what this season is all about, and thank you x

      Delete
  4. beautiful turtleneck, love the color
    xx
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that turtleneck and that color is fabulous on you! Great style girlie.

    XO, Jessi
    mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I never thought that it'd suit me as well :) x

      Delete
  6. Love that sweater! You looks pretty!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice style, love your turtleneck!
    xx, Nataliya

    www.ndudlagirl.blogspot.com
    www.instagram.com/ndudlagirl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jumper!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3