Interior/IKEA Wishlist

November 09, 2015


1|| 2 || 3 || 4

Today, I decided to show you guys a list of the small pieces that I wanted to buy for my bedroom. All the pieces that are included are all aesthetically pleasing and will add to the atmosphere of my bedroom. All I need now is a couple of cute little tealights.

Clothes rack - Now first off I might add, that I actually own one of these clothes racks already, but in black and seeing as I've decided that I wanted to do my bedroom up and the new colour scheme is going to be a light grey and white, I feel that the black clothes rack would be out of place.

Cushion - I feel like this cushion would be the definition of comfortable, and would be the only thing that would keep me going during late nights studying.

Aloe Vera - I decided that it was time to join the club and buy a succulent like everyone else. Even though I already have 4 other plants at home, what's one more going to hurt?

Noticeboard - Things like noticeboards and whiteboards are the things that are very essential, especially to students, as they usually have a million and one things running through their minds, so what better way than to jot it down?... Or pin it up?


Millie x


What I was listening to whilst making this post
Blackstreet - Fix



You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. I love posts like these because I am basically addicted to homeware! I really want a plant like that, they're so pretty in the home xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! That aloe vera is so adorable and so good for the skin.


    Come and join my giveaway. Would love for you to win. :)
    http://sacosha.blogspot.com/2015/11/jewelry-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, and that's a good benefit of such a cute plant x

      Delete
  3. yes to everything! and i totally need a white clothes rack too
    xx
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally an every bedroom must-have x

      Delete
  4. Wow!! Love it! :) Who can resist to IKEA anyways? :P
    Sofy's Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and exactly is pretty hard not to x

      Delete
  5. So pretty!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. need that clothes rack!! :D

    Have a great day!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice post and items, especially because I have some of the objects :)

    *XoXo
    Helena Primeira
    Helena Primeira Youtube
    Primeira Panos

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an aloe garden, and tending to Aloes is a beautiful experience. Surely one more isn't any harm.





    I'd love to have you visit my blog. Its www.iblogwithgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'd love to have a aloe garden, it'd be so low maintenance x

      Delete
  9. Just got that coat rack! IKEA is incredible! Great blog post girlie.

    XO, Jessi
    mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the Mulig coat racks, they're sturdier than you think, and thank you x

      Delete
  10. Amazing post! You have a wonderful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?..

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome wish list!
    Edita
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3