Clear

March 31, 2016





ASOS White Clear Pocket Jumper - ASOS via eBay || Farleigh Jeans - ASOS || Black Vans - via ASOS || Canvas Tote Bag - eBay || Sunglasses - Topshop || Hoop Earrings - ASOS


The sunglasses are out and the coats have been removed, and its the beginning of a new season, which I am extremely happy to see.

Today I decided to go with a casual and calm look, so I brought out my trusty old vans and paired them with a high quality pair of jeans. Nowadays (that makes me sound really old) it's very hard to find a pair of jeans that'll definitely last and that are both high in quality and look good, so I was amazed to wear this pair of Farleigh jeans from ASOS, which are very versatile and can be worn either for a night out, or just shopping. Just like this amazing turtle neck, I mean how amazing are these pockets? it's very rare I see an item and I'm like 'I want it!', but this jumper had me in a trance, I love it!!


Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post:-
 Cold Play - Hymn for the weekend




You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Love the denim and black vans!

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute bag! Great style girlie.

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look x

    Liz.
    www.raw-shrimp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You look so great! I totally love your sweatshirt but the denim jeans are very cool, too :*

      Love, Nadine
      travellingwithnikon

      Delete
  4. Nice spring outfit !

    xx


    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this casual look! :) Puts me in a real spring mood! :) x
    Helena
    http://www.ilenczfalva.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/helena_de_ilenczfalva/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your hair! It looks like we have similar styles, I'm all about the simple, elegant, clean looks too. :))

    Fernanda @ heyfernandafletcher.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3