Grey + Denim

January 21, 2017

Hello Everybody!! Today I thought I'd bring to you what I wore recently. Seeing as the weather has been doing nothing other than steadily declining, and on this particular day, I wasn't feeling wearing a larger coat in order to keep me warm. So I opted for my usual, layered route. 

Recently I've been loving this fleece turtleneck from Uniqlo, as it's definitely been keeping me warm, as well as feel like a teddy bear whenever I rub my hands over it. Another favourite of mine (and always will be) any outfit that successfully combines double denim. My double denim consists of Levis, that I scored on eBay for £19, and my (brother's) denim jacket from GAP. I then achieved the whole layered look my favourite cardigan, also from GAP.

I feel that I didn't do too bad when it came to layering today. What's your take? How do you usually layer up for the colder weathers?x

Millie xx
p.s: I hope you all have a lovely weekend!x


Turtleneck - UNIQLO | Levis - EBAY | Jacket - GAP | tote - EBAY | Cardigan - GAP | Earrings - ASOS | Boots - RIVER ISLAND 

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Love ur hair! And this look, love the oversized jumper and long sleeves! Ur so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Happy New Year to you and your family!! Dominica from London, www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dominica, it means soo such!!x

      Delete
  2. Love the layering you did with this look. Can't never go wrong with denim.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you babes, glad you liked this look!x

      Delete
  3. Loving the look of your denim suit, babe! Have a wonderful week ahead!

    Xo,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog - you have such talent!

    Ellis x
    ellechoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much Ellis! It really means a lot!x

      Delete
  5. loving the look!
    https://makeupwithmona.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous24.1.17

    Cool Look
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look on you babe! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how comfy and modern you look! The carpe diem buttons are the best!

    www.deboradahl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great on you!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3