Mustard

January 13, 2017

Today I opted for a completely dressed down look, and I believe I succeeded as I was incredibly comfortable and warm, despite there being a change in the weather as it's well and truly freezing outside.

 If anyone has recently visited my Instagram account (@Mil.jpeg) you have probably noticed that the current theme running throughout my images, has been the subtle and incredibly warm colour 'Mustard'. If you haven't realised mustard, is probably one of my favourite colours, as it makes a perfect pop of colour for any outfit, and can instantly make any home or interior feel instantly warm. Its also the accent colour of my blog... Yes, I love it that much!




Millie xx
Whats your favourite colour?



What I was listening to whilst making this post
Michael Jackson - Stranger In Moscow




coat - GAP | turtleneck - UNIQLO | culottes - BOOHOO | boots - RIVER ISLAND | beanie - PRIMARK | tote bag - TIGER | earrings - ASOS

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. I love these mustard accents! x

    Jessica — NinetyCo 

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the total black outfit! cute beanie!
    http://www.somethingvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome selection!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Hope you have a great weekend too!x

      Delete
  4. Love mustard!!! and it's a color that really suits you xx
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love yellow mustard! You style it so well

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz, I really appreciate it!xx

      Delete
  6. I'm loving the pop of color in your mustard hat and socks! I love how they both really stand out against your all black ensemble! Great use of color blocking babe!

    xoxo Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah cheers Rina!! I'm glad you like it/them x

      Delete
  7. That's such a gorgeous color on you babe! My favorite color is lavender :) hehe I'd love a beanie like that in my fave color! xo, sharon

    http://www.stylelullaby.com/fashion/peek-into-spring/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thank you so much Sharon!! I must admit, I do love the colour Lavendar too, it's such a perfectly calm colour!x

      Delete
  8. Yes girl!! Loving this cozy and chic look! Yellow is such a tricky color, but looks great on you :) Hope you're off to a great week <3

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhitet.com/taking-london-day-1-jmontherun/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers for stopping by Jessi, and I'm super happy that you liked this post!! Hope you have a great week babe!x

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much Anak xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Maya, have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that color on you!! Mustard is one of my faves atm.

    xx, Amy
    http://www.theluxilook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yass thanks babe!! It's literally at the top of the list for me right now!x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3