Autumn Is Coming

August 28, 2017

Hello Everyone


Tuesday was definitely considered a 'slow day'. It started off with a nice and tasty slow breakfast alone, and I then went on to do my daily Japanese lessons (yes I'm trying to become trilingual... the other is Swedish). Then I took another trip into town to collect some things and buy some food. Whilst doing all of the above, I sat back and came to the realisation that I was wearing a thicker jumper than usual compared to the previous months, and I must admit... I had a smile on my face. If you've been a reader of my blog for a while now you would know this already, however if you are new (Hello!) my favourite seasons are definitely the colder ones. So on Tuesday morning when I opted for a jumper instead of a summer friendly shirt, I knew that Autumn/Fall was nearly on it's way and I couldn't be more excited!



Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post
That Man Yuta - 'Are You An Introvert? (Podcast)





Jumper - H&M (Studio) | Trousers - UNIQLO | Shoes - ALDO (Via ASOS) | Bag - & OTHER STORIES | Glasses - EBAY

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I'm so excited about Fall and all those beautiful knits, boots and coats! thanks for sharing
    http://www.elegantduchess.com/2017/08/29/striped-skater-dress-summer-bargain/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I literally cannot wait! Thanks for dropping by girl!x

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit, it's so chic!
    Have an amazing day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit - so chic with the glasses and block heels.

    LEXI LIKES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These heels are definitely my favourite right now!! Glad you liked my outfit xx

      Delete
  4. I'm definitely more of a summer girl, but I do like winter dressing and getting all wrapped up! Cute look here - love the jumper!

    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wrapping up is definitely the best part about winter!! Cheers for coming by Kemi <3

      Delete
  5. So amazing that you are becoming trilingual babe..that's a huge accomplishment! And I'm so excited for fall, but LA is currently going through a MAJOR heat wave :(

    XO, Jessi
    https://www.mywhitet.com/labor-day-sales-shopping-guide/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha its hard work, but thank you Jessi!! We definitely could do with a heatwave in the UK, its been too rainy recently!! Thanks for stopping by babe <3

      Delete
  6. Lovely outfit and photos!

    Lovely photos! I need to try that Loreal night creme!
    Xx,
    Andjela
    www.thesunkissedcalifornian.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3