Interior | No.10

August 31, 2017

Hello Everyone

Relaxing colour palettes, soft and warm material textures, finished off with an amazing level of open plan; this apartment in Tribeca, New York, completed by Japanese architect Shigeru Ban recently caught my eye. In every room you're greeted to a healthy amount of daylight, meaning that at each turn you're greeted to a view of New York.

Also with Ban being a humanitarian, it is very eminent in his work that the utmost care has been taken into consideration, when it comes to the size, levelling and warms tones within the home.



Millie x




What I was listening to whilst making this post
Shania Twain - You're Still The One




Source: Dezeen

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. ...I love that you were listening to Shania Twain while making this post so, so much. Those views are envy-inducing!

    http://colleenwelsch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you, its still an amazing song!! I'm glad you liked the post babe x

      Delete
  2. I love these interior design inspo photos! I'll definitely use them in the future!

    Have an amazing day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, this interior is to die for!! Thanks for stopping by hun x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3