September Feels

September 01, 2017

Hello Everyone


With it being the beginning of a new month; a new moodboard to forecast what is coming up was definitely needed. High necks, thick materials, daylighting (a new tattoo) and cosy textures is what I picture in store for September. Also with university starting back up soon, and the fact that I'm moving out for my second year, I wanted to commemorate another new beginning with a tattoo to signify what I have already overcome.

I hope that you're able to gather as much inspiration from this moodboard as me!


Millie x




What I was listening to whilst making this post
Makoto Matsushita - One Hot Love





All images are from Pinterest

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with high necks too - so excited to wear them this autumn. Lovely post!

    LEXI LIKES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High necks are everything!! I'm super happy that you like this post babe, I loved making it <3

      Delete
  2. I definitely have to find some high necks for the cold weather ahead. Great mood board here.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this feed

    visit mine?
    Anak Super
    https://diaryanaksuper.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much girl! And of course <3

      Delete
  4. This moodboard looks amazing! Loving the inspo!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww cheers Kris! Hope you have a great day too x

      Delete
  5. High neck tops are everything! Love them!
    curlyjosephine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, they're my staple piece for Winter/Autumn year after year! Thanks for stopping by babe x

      Delete
  6. Love your moodboards so much, I hope my month will look like the one you pictured here! xx
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That means soo much, cheers for dropping by hun <3

      Delete
  7. I'm loving this aesthetics!

    XO, Jessi
    https://www.mywhitet.com/make-banana-nutella-chocolate-milkshake-video/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3