Christmas Breakfast

December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas Everyone!


It's official! Christmas is finally here. Having as many ups as it's had downs, 2017 has definitely been a bumpy journey, but here we all are sitting happy and gracefully at the end. 

The date that marks the end of my year every year, is this Christmas breakfast with my best friend Séarlait. Every year we arrange to meet, catch up and just spend the morning together eating (haha a huge sorry to my body weight). And this year I ordered breakfast pancakes, fruit and of course the usual. Hot chocolate! 

I hope everyone was able to successfully get their Christmas shopping, gift giving and good deeds out of the way, because tomorrow marks the one day of the year where its legal to sit down and do absolutely nothing. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!


Millie xx




What I was listening to whilst making this post
Makoto Matsushita - THIS IS ALL I HAVE FOR YOU





All images are my own.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Hope you had an amazing Christmas with your friends and family love <3 And happy almost New Years!! Can't wait to see more in 2018!

    XO, Jessi
    https://jmalay.com/sparkles-new-years-eve-dress-shop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessi, my Christmas was wonderful thank you!! Thanks for stopping by, and I cannot wait for 2018! Much love <3

      Delete
  2. so cozy and loving yr style!!!
    Hope your holidays' great!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Grace!! I'm glad you dropped by! I hope you're having a wonderful holiday too <3

      Delete
  3. It looks like a cool place to have breakfast. I love the photos you got.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly was, the breakfast was incredible! Thank you coming to my blog Courtney and happy holidays xx

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas. I'm really enjoying reading everyone's Christmas related blogs because mine was so dull.

    http://www.glitsxgrace.com/2017/12/27/2017-reflections/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too Nicole!! Thank you for stopping by x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3