It's Too Cold Not To

December 12, 2017

Hello Everyone



Last week I had to run a few errands, and by checking the weather forecast I noticed that it was way too cold to leave my house with just one layer on. As I mentioned in a recent post, I really want to try again with layering this winter (read it here). And with the UK being extremely cold lately, it would've been a death wish to leave in just a jumper haha. So I constructed an outfit with my favourite colours for the winter/autumn, and my favourite items in general. 

Those of you who have been reading my blog for a long time, know that I love this scarf and it is pulled out the weather hits anywhere near 2 degrees (hahha its true) and it has been one of the best things that I have purchased from COS (similar here), along with this coat from GAP (similar here). Then I just decided to finish off the look with a turtleneck from UNIQLO, my favourite navy jumper and these super cute trousers from GAP



Millie x



What I was listening to whilst making this post
RADWIMPS - Iron Bible





Coat - GAP | Scarf - COS | Turtleneck - UNIQLO | Navy Jumper - ASTLEYS | Shoes - CLARKS | Glasses - EBAY | Tote Bag - MUJI 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Love the minimal look :)

    https://thriftingwithk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That look is so cute. I love the color of the coat.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you Courtney! Glad you liked the outfit <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Daniel!! Cheers for dropping by <3

      Delete
  4. Actually missing the winter. Enjoy playing around with the pieces.

    http://www.glitsxgrace.com/2017/12/27/2017-reflections/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too. I miss it already! Thank so you much babe x

      Delete
  5. Perfect look head to toe! I am loving your blog too by the way, so glad I stumbled across it.. keep up the hard work pretty lady! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you! I truly means a lot!! <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3