Interior | No.30

June 09, 2018

Hello Everyone

This week I bring to you this Menu space in New York. It features very simplistic materials that can only be accompanied by nothing other than plain palettes and refined furniture. The surround textiles and artwork work perfectly in favour of the style and once again, the level of natural lighting is my favourite aspect.

The new MENU space is currently the showhome for MENU's new apartments to be featured in New York, and I must say, I'd definitely be happy to live in one of these gorgeous apartments with MENU's products/furnishings. They include nothing other than taste and beautiful craftsmanship, and it all just screams Scandinavian design. 

Millie x



What I was listening to whilst making this post
Explosions in the Sky - Memorial


All images are from Dezeen

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love it especially the bright bedroom.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg !!!! This is perfection. I'm literally in awe <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I'm with you on this one! This apartment is gorgeous x

      Delete
  3. ooh especially love the all white interior look!

    XO, Jessi
    https://jmalay.com/best-face-masks-every-skin-type/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous right?! Thanks for stopping by Jessi <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3