June Feels

June 02, 2018

Hello Everyone

Happy June!! We've finally reached the half-way point of the year, but its all happened sooo quick. It felt like only last week, we were celebrating the New Years and creating New Year's Resolutions. One of the things that I like doing and getting out of the way is moodboarding, creating plans and finding a way to somewhat control the uncontrollable future. Above is my moodboard for June and to me it feels like a month of thrifting, coffee shop crawls, better self-care, and more posts on the blog! I'm excited! Are you?!


Millie xx


What I was listening to whilst making this post
Rihanna - Raining Men (ft. Nicki Minaj)


All images are either from Tumblr or Pinterest

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3