August Feels

August 01, 2018

Hello Everyone

August has finally begun, which means more planning is in store. I like to make mini lists of the things that I'd like to have complete by the end of the month, sure it is definitely to follow through and complete them all, but as long as you're able to tick some off, then it's not all for nothing right?

My mini forecast for August is that I plan to focus on more self-growth and getting some things lined up for my self when I start uni again at the end of next month. Seeing as I'm heading into my final year, I'd like to get myself organised, as this'll be one of my most difficult years yet! Wish me luck :3


Millie x


What I was listening to whilst making this post
LAMP IN TERREN - 緑閃光



All images are from Pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3