City Chic | Paris Pt.II

July 27, 2018

Hello Everyone
On my second day in Paris, I took a train ride to the area called Asnières-sur-Seine, and it was gorgeous! There were trees everywhere and the side streets all had a mini story to tell. The area was slightly cheaper as it wasn't central Paris, but that didn't stop it from being beautiful! I wore my favourite blazer again on the second day and paired it with these adorable shorts from Uniqlo. I was going for the relaxed but still chic city look. I teamed the whole look with these gorgeous earrings from ASOS and my mini suede bag from &OtherStories (similar here).
I found that in order to keep costs down while visiting Paris, it was best to shop like the locals and take a visit to the supermarket called Monoprix, but shorted down to Monop'. Needless to say, this little wonder became my favourite shop while I was out in France. The prices were cheap, and the food quality was incredible! Each one that I visited, had an in-house bakery! Can I say that I was in heaven? Haha
I ended the day with a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower. I sat eating a delicious fruit pot, surrounded by family and a gorgeous  Parisian sunset. It was an amazing end to the day and I'd do it all again!


Millie x


What I was listening to whilst making this post
Matsushita Makoto - LOVE WAS REALLY GONE


Blazer - Thrifted | T-Shirt - MUJI | Shorts - Uniqlo | Shoes - Clarks | Bag - &OtherStories | Earrings - Asos


All images are my own


Instagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3