Paris Day One | Vlog

July 06, 2018

Hello Everyone

Bonjour!  With this amazing weather that we've been having recently, and my sister's birthday being in one of the warmest seasons, my family and I recently went to Paris, France. I had an amazing time and was able to see many of the usual tourist things, as well as the often overlooked parts of the city.

I've been to France many times before, but never during their summer and what I decided to wear on the on the first day of travel, despite France's incredible weather, was still slightly too much! During my next visit, someone needs to remind me to carry less haha! I wore one of my favourite blazers in which I thrifted for only £5, a simple grey tee, jeans from &OtherStories (similar here), my favourite shoes from Clarks (similar here), and of course my favourite mini bag from &OtherStories (similar here). 

I hope you all enjoy my video that shows my experience in the city of love. Salut!


Millie x


What I was listening to whilst making this post
Oscar Peterson Trio - Girl Talk

All images/videos are my own


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Visiting Paris is a dream for me!

    Chloe x
    www.softoctobernight.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go, I think you'd love it <3

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Paris! Love your chic blazer.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a beautiful city, and thank you girlie x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Cheers and thanks for dropping by <3

      Delete
  4. Amazing vlog! ❤

    By the way, my brand new post is up on the blog, I would appreciate you visit! :)

    xoxo,
    Jessica
    What To Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shots you've captured so far!

    xx,
    Meredith
    LATEST POST | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3