July Feels

July 02, 2018

Hello Everyone
So July is finally underway, and we've all successfully gotten more than half-way through the year. The sun is shining and plans for the second half of the year are already being made. I've recently come back from a mini holiday (which I cannot wait to share with you guys), and I've also began budgeting and saving for my trips for next year too! I'm super excited, and what better way to let some of my excess energy go, than to make a moodboard and try and forecast my July?!

I'm feeling more heat, more outfit posts and maybe some new YouTube videos too?! Keeping reading the blog to find out more <3



Millie x


What I was listening to whilst making this post
Saint Tropez - One More Minute


All images are from Pinterest

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Happy July Lisa and thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete
  2. Good luck girl! Love all your photos!

    Tasfia
    www.styleandlatte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers babe, I really appreciate it!x

      Delete
  3. Love the photos!

    Josipa.
    http://curlyjosephine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers girlie!! Thanks for coming <3

      Delete
  4. enjoy reading your post..

    Regards,
    Mrs. Aa
    www.bymrsaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Avellia! I truly appreciate it <3

      Delete
  5. Love the photos and your layout ♡
    www.holeph.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Have a nice day

    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: TIPS FOR TRAVELING TO LA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers girlie! I hope have a nice day too <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3