Interior | No.32

July 05, 2018

Hello Everyone


Concrete is the main building material in this beach home in Tamarama, Sydney. And despite concrete not being a frequently used material in seaside homes, it works amazingly well with the subtle colours and views of the ocean. The calming and relaxing wood and brown tones help even out the harshness of the chosen materials, as well as the featured curves and crashing waves from the sea. 

Another reason why concrete was a perfect choice was due to its properties and ability to withstand the harsh seaside weather, with all its salt, humidity and wind. Despite its usual avoidance, concrete was a perfect choice.


Millie x


What I was listening to whilst making this post
Spitz - Hana no Shashin




All images are from Yellow Trace




You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. This looks exactly like my dream home. Love the interior!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on that one! It's gorgeous isn't it?! Thanks for stopping by girl x

      Delete
  2. Absolutely loving the design here, so fresh and relaxing!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, the whiteness is soothing! Thanks for coming by <3

      Delete
  3. Omg Millie!!! You have such good taste in interior design! I'm saying this really honestly. I truly saw a "home deco" blog that I liked but I think you blog is the one. Im subscribing right away!

    Lots of love, TIffany Lea
    https://zimmylifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMD woow this really means a lot Tiffany! I hope that in the future my clients'll say the same thing haha! Reading your comment alone has made my day, thanks for dropping by girlie! <3

      Delete
  4. Ohh this is such a cute design! I love it. So dreamy x


    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic places!
    Kisses

    http://www.atrendylifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how fresh and airy these places look.
    https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I definitely think that white and daylight are undervalued materials in interiors!! Thanks for coming Courtney <3

      Delete
  7. I love your post! I'm into interiors too!
    http://www.holeph.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle, I'm glad to hear!!<3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3