Denim.

April 27, 2016

Playing around with cool lighting, and analysing beautiful imagery
Loving this view of my very broken-looking feet
Denim Jacket - Gap | Grey Leggings - ASOS | Black Ankle Boots - River Island

Everyone loves those spontaneous days out where you can do what ever you please, and just this recent weekend I decided to take a trip to my local museum and it definitely wasn't a wasted trip, as I needed inspiration for my current Art unit and something to do for the day. I was able to leave my desk and stop studying for (half) the day, and I must say, it's extremely relaxing viewing other people's artwork. As it allows you to feel closer to the artist, and gives you something truly peaceful to look at. Another reason why I love museums is because its one of those few places where there aren't many people, so it gives you the chance to do an activity in the not-so-busy public and it's perfect for those of you who have anxiety about being in public places where there are too many people. What do you guys like to do on your day off?



Millie xx
p.s. Thank you to my lovely friend Matt, who advised me to check out this museum in particular x





What I was listening to whilst making this post:-
Mary J. Blige - Work In Progress (Growing Pains)




You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. I love museum days perfect for inspiration and lovely photos.

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin' ll Join the Secret Guide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree, they're calming and very inspirational x

      Delete
  2. ugh so jealous of your museum day! It was my favourite way to while away a Sunday afternoon when I lived in the city (although admittedly, I work at a dinosaur museum in a rural community so it's not all bad!)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a relaxing way to spend a relaxing day, also I'm semi-jealous of your job haha x

      Delete
  3. Anonymous23.4.16

    i love museums! These pictures are lovely. Inlove with your jacket
    ♡ chantelle | chanbelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, denim is always a winner for me x

      Delete
  4. Day off? reading, of course. I would go to museums, if there were any (cool) in my town. I love your denim jacket.
    Petra xx http://90suniverse.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try and find one, they're amazing, thank you x

      Delete
  5. Ugh yaaassss love this look, that denim jacket is so cute <3 Museum days are my favourite days too xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much , this denim jacket is my go-to look x

      Delete
  6. Its a great look. Denim is always a winning choice for every occasion
    You have a interesting blog
    Visit mine if you want and check my last post
    many kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great look, it’s a nice way of styling…
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your look!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this ensemble!

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice look!! x

    Liz
    www.raw-shrimp.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now i really feel like visiting a museum, is there anything more magical?

    http://www.littlecoffeebreakinc.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you visit one, you feel the need to visit multiple xx

      Delete
  12. I really like how you have styled this outfit. it is so simple, yet chic.The museum looks great

    I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read and follow me on Bloglovin if you like.
    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    Deepti x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3