Camel

May 10, 2016


Camel Coat - Gap | Blue Shirt - Gap | Grey Leggings - ASOS A| Vans - via ASOS | Black Tote - LUSH | Choker - ASOS | Scarf - ASOS

After having a cute but short visit to Birmingham, I decided to take a few images of my outfit, and the very beautiful and relaxing sunset. I hate to admit it, but this choker trend is one of my favourites right now, as its a subtle accessory and be worn from day to night x



Millie x



What I was listening to whilst making this post:-
Michael Jackson - I Just Cant Stop Loving You




You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. The Gap coat is so lovely. I really love the length & the overall versatility. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I love this coat for those exact reasons x

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit!! Great look!
    Love,
    Kisses and hugs from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great ensemble girlie!

    XO, Jess
    http://www.mywhitet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your coat

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3