Slouch

May 19, 2016

Slazenger Jumper - Sports Direct | Black Boots - River Island | Ripped Jeans - Gap | Tote Bag - eBay | Earrings - ASOS | Choker - ASOS | Casio Watch - ASOS 

Recently, I've been finding myself drawn towards jumpers and anything that gives me extra comfort. I mean who doesn't want to feel like they're in their pyjamas in public? So I paired this slouchy 4XL Slazenger jumper with these comfy jeans and my go-to boots. It' both minimal and quite practical, as I find myself wearing this to sixth form, shopping, and just anything really, I love it that much. 

Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post
SZA - Warm Winds




You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. simple but great. Love it.
    Petra xx http://90suniverse.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit Millie! Is there anything better than an extra big jumper and your favorite pair of jeans? Probably not. I could live in that combo for the rest of my life.
    Lovely photos :) Can't wait for more posts! x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I think it's everyone's go-to outfit x

      Delete
  3. Love those shoes!

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! Love this outfit!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style and had to follow you on bloglovin! This is such a n effortlessly cool look which we'd definitely go for...especially as the weather hasn't quite warmed up yet in London :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit!! Stunning look!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look! It's certainly care free; something I've been leaning towards lately.

    Funmi x
    funmialabi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit, you look perfect! Please do visit my blog if you get the chance, I love seeing new faces on it! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice look!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this relaxed look!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3