dusty pink.

June 05, 2016

Khaki Bomber - GAP | Cropped Jeans - GAP | Sunglasses - Topshop | Ankle Boots - River Island | Dusty Pink T-shirt - Topman | Tote Bag - eBay

Summer is finally here, and it has brought along the beautiful sunsets with it. I looked out my window and was instantly inspired to make a blog post, with the perfect natural lighting and my pastel shades that accompany the weather nicely.

I think this outfit is pretty cute, as it can take you from shopping, to eating out, and has the perfect amounts of casual and comfort.

Millie xx




What I was listening whilst making this post 
Missy Elliott - Gossip Folks (ft. Ludacris)





You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Great look!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing :)
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the touch of sunrise on your cool outfit :)

    ♥ from www.expatpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, me too, the lighting was perfect xx

      Delete
  4. That bomber is divine, LOVE IT!
    xx Frederique

    http://fablefrique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour!


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3