gram lovin'.

June 10, 2016


Everybody has those favourite Instagram accounts of theirs, that when you find out they've made a new post you get sort of excited, but then you also get upset, because they have nowhere near as many followers that they deserve so I thought I'd make a post dedicated to my recent favourite instagrammers that deserve waaaayyy more followers!

@ehlyclementine - is definitely one of my favourite instagrammers, her posts remind me of wondering through a museum, with her naturally lit images, and her photos of many, many cute plants, I love it!




@halloherbert - his posts are so beautiful, they have the right amount of colour, and feature a healthy amount of shoe love.




@dexndre - his style is amazing, and definitely knows how to rock the hell out of causal clothing... What's not to love?




@jack.designs - beautiful imagery of products and everyday accessories, features the bloggers favourite background (marble) and some cute landscape images.




@imaniclovis - an inspirational artist, who's pieces are simply amazing and their day-to-day images are just as perfect.





@elllrichardson - I am in love with her outfits, as they perfectly minimal and usually teamed with a pair of vans, casual and comfortable!


Don't forget to check out my INSTAGRAM too!




Millie xx
p.s I do not own any of the pictures featured





What I was listening to whilst making this post
Tyler, the Creator - 2SEATER





You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Lovely accounts! I also have some favourites that I am like literally stalking haha! :) x
    Helena - Swedish girl in Tokyo
    http://www.ilenczfalva.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/helena_de_ilenczfalva/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great instagram roundup!!

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab post! I'm so addicted to instagram!

    Hannah xx
    Raspberry Kitsch | UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for posting!

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3