flare

June 19, 2016

 a picture of me taking a picture | and the actual image that I took
I am so in love with the lighting in this photo, and its all natural too :)
cropped flare jeans - GAP | Nike internationalist - via ASOS | Oversized grey jumper - GAP | Khaki bomber - GAP | Tote bag - eBay | Sunglasses - Topshop

Comfort is definitely my motto for this summer, seeing as I'm really not a huge fan of having clothes sticking to you, when the weather is already stupidly hot. So, I have instead decided to begin wearing looser fitting clothes, as they provide comfort and look kinda cool.

I thought to myself, how can I wear a completely basic look and still feel girly?... So I decided to wear a matte red lip, and I must say, it is definitely one of my favourite beauty products right now, it goes with every outfit, makes your feel sexier and is perfect for every season. 
p.s if you guys want me to do a post on my favourite lipsticks, comment below



Millie xx





What I was listening to whilst making this post
Blood Orange - You're Not Good Enough






You Might Also Like

32 comments

  1. Those shoes are so pretty *heart eyes*!! I'd love to see a favorite lipsticks post :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, already planning now :) x

      Delete
  2. Love this chill look!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OBSESSED with this ensemble! I love the 90s vintage vibe.

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    instagram: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this ensemble girlie! So street chic.

    XO, Jessi
    http://ww.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I could literally live in this sweater!

    Megan
    Denton & Lou 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, I am so obsessed with this outfit! That jacket is seriously killer

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you, it's as comfortable as it is cute x

      Delete
  9. You look absolutely amazing! Love the pants! <3
    XO
    Elena
    _______________________________
    http://www.saintjeans.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are my go-to summer pair of jeans x

      Delete
  10. Cute jacket!
    Please check out my new fashion inspiration blog: tfmbe.blogspot.com
    Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving it!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.co.id/
    ig @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute jacket!!
    xx,
    Rabeeah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool and relaxed look. I love!
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3