favourite lipsticks.

July 26, 2016

1.  NEW LOOK Matte Liquid Lipstick, Burgundy - I've definitely been loving this lipstick recently, as it goes with and uplifts any outfit. Check me wearing it in this blog post here.


2. REVLON Matte Lipstick, Divine Wine - I love this shade purely because it's not too bright to be wearing it to work/school, and who doesn't love a good matte lipstick?

3. AVON Matte Lipstick, Red Velvet - This is definitely a brighter shade of lipstick so would be suitable for night-time wearing, for example going out for a meal or a night out. 


4. KIKO Nude Matte Lipstick, Velvet Passion - This lipstick is probably one of my favourites so far, mainly because its the perfect nude shade (my skin colour in a tube) and its great for blending 2 lipsticks together to create a gradual change in colour.


5. AVON Matte Lipstick, Wild Cherry - Finally, we have another deep red... As you guys can probably tell, it's my favourite shade of lipstick, and the application of this one is soo smooth :)



And these little treasures above have been my life savers and the colour of my lips this summer so far, if you have any recommendations as to what other lipsticks you guys think I might like, leave a comment below.x



Millie xx 





What I was listening to whilst making this post
Kendrick Lamar - untitled 02 | 06.23.2014.





You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Loving all of these colors <3

    DadieB. ~
    dadiebradhshaw.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No words, these are the best lipstick colors I've ever seen. I love dark lips.

    PEtra xx http://90suniverse.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great shades of red! Thanks for sharing girl.

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the efforts you people put in to share blogs on such kind of topics, it was really helpful information on favourite lipstick blog. Keep Posting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3