summer evening playlist.

July 16, 2016


Thought I'd compile a list of the songs I'm obsessed with right now. I believe they're great for stress relief or setting the mood for a summer evening, or just plain ol' relaxing.

1. SZA - Julia
2. Rihanna - Consideration (ft. SZA)
3. The Chainsmokers - Roses (ft. ROZES)
4. ZAPP - Ohh Baby Baby
5. Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
6. Phats & Small - Turn Around
7. The Delfonics - Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time)
8. Tame Impala - Yes, I'm Changing
9. Chris Brown - Make Love
10. Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World
11. Heart - Barracuda 
12. Kate Bush - Babooshka
13. YACHT - Psychic City (Classixx Remix)

14. Fun - We Are Young (ft. Janelle Monae)
15. Blood Orange - Uncle Ace (a/jus/ted Remix)
16. Kelly Rowland - Every Thought Is You
17. The Smiths - Money Changes Everything
18. Blood Orange - Augustine
19. Kate  Bush - Hounds of Love
20. Tyler, the Creator - Yellow
21. Smokey Robinson - Cruisin'
22. Cocteau Twins - Cherry Coloured Funk
23. Cameo - Single Life
24. Smerz - Because
25. Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)
26. Grimes - World Princess, Pt. II
27. Alphabeat -Rubberboots 
28. Nick Jonas - Jealous
29. CeeLo Green - It's OK
30. Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere


Hope I was able to set the mood, enjoy a little peak into my summer favourites. You can also check out more faves of mine, on my SOUNDCLOUD


Millie xx




What I was listen to whilst making this post
ZAPP - Computer Love





You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Summer is already over in my country but Make Love by Chris Brown is also my favorite :)

    Angelie // Sammydress 10 piece Brush Set Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear, it's probably my favourite off the album x

      Delete
  2. nice! thank you for the recommendations
    xx
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great playlist, love this!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post idea! I always love getting new song recommendations!

    Xo, Emma | http://grandslamsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this playlist! So many great artists.

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhitet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers appreciate it Milica x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great playlist! do you want to follow each other? please let me know in my blog<3
    kisses
    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous25.7.16

    Great song choices
    Xxx
    Winnie
    Lifestyle | Beauty Blogger Itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk
    Instagram: @itsjustwinnie1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3