prom.

July 08, 2016










Its finally happened, the end of one chapter and the beginning of another, and I must say, I wouldn't have spent it any other way; sure there were many ups and plenty (plenty) downs, but we all wouldn't be the people we are today without having, overcome some of the negativity and nasty bits. Overall, I can safely say, I spent my experience at sixth form with the best people, whom I've definitely made lifetime friendships with and close bonds with. Everyone's moving on to bigger and better things, and I cannot wait to see what everyone gets up to during the summer, and in the following years x



Millie xx





What I was listening to whilst making this post
Tyler, the creator - Yellow






You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. queen millie slaaay

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are gorgeous x

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, I love the dress you chose! Have a lovely summer (:

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers bab, I hope you have a lovely summer too x

      Delete
  4. Such a great prom ensemble! Love the choker.

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhitet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your prom look is the best! White angel, it really fits to u.
    Petra xx http://90suniverse.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3