first day.

September 24, 2016

 white turtleneck - BRAVE SOUL (via ASOS) | pinstripe trousers - GAP | guns 'n' roses tee - H&M | vans - ASOS | oversized coat - GAP | tote bag - eBAY |

This is the outfit that I wore for my first day of university, and let's just say... It was definitely a comfortable one. The turtleneck and coat saved me as it just so happened to rain. The vans allowed me to run around (and find the right rooms) with ease, because no one wants to be unable to complete the necessary tasks in a day just because of something minor, like being unable to walk in shoes. 

My first day was everything you'd imagine it to be... getting lost, feeling like a little fish in a huge pond, experiencing the awful feeling of forgetting everyone's names, and being forced to make small talk. I know it'll all get better, because as everyone says 'the first week is the worst'. So I have high hopes for the future, and bring on week two!


Millie x

p.s photos taken by Séarl Golby



What I was listening to whilst making this post
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine






You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. BCU suits you already chick, hope you're having a ball xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you Kez! Hope you're having a blast at NTU xx

      Delete
  2. So cool. I love this outfit. Good luck for this new year at uni


    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous24.9.16

    Oh the first day of college! I remember I took a tour a couple of weeks before starting, so I wasn't lost on the first day, and when we ended the class we went to have lunch with a few classmates, it was very easy to make friends. Hope you're able to have a similar experience!
    the outfit? Rock and roll babe.

    Nikki.
    https://theunhappymermaid.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very smart idea! And thank you, things are getting better already x

      Delete
  4. Awe, I miss the first day back at school! Don't worry, you'll end up loving it.
    At least you liked incredible for it!

    Xoxo Alison
    Www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can already tell I'm going to love it! Aww thanks xx

      Delete
  5. Love your outfit! Amazing style!

    http://curlyjosephine.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your blog and I love your style xx

    http://nxkta.blogspot.com/ || http://instagram.com/nxktablog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had an amazing first day of college!!! Love this look <3

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhitet.com/2016/09/26/lacademie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a great college experience, girl! Lovely outfit xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You the Queen of the G&R :)

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally in love with your look. So original so elegant
    You have a interesting blog. Visit mine if you want
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear your first day of college went well. Coursework assistance

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3