trending colours.

September 11, 2016

mocha tee - PRIMARK | culottes - BOOHOO via ASOS | pink hoodie - PRIMARK | nike trainers - VINTAGE | animal tote - LUSH | lipstick - NEW LOOK

I think it's very obvious that this year, pink and mocha have been favourites to all bloggers... (and to anyone who has instagram) and I must admit, the trend has affected me too. However, I decided to complete it in another way... My way, which means, comfort comes first, with an obviously required red lip.


Millie x

p.s photos taken by Séarl Golby



What I was listening to whilst making this post
Mary J. Blige - Stronger




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love this street chic look girl !! Your outfit compliments the backgrounds perfectly <3

    XO, Jessi

    Would LOVE for you to check out my new web series, The Happiest Hour !!!
    http://www.mywhitet.com/2016/09/11/the-happiest-hour-brittany-xavier/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous girl! I love that color pink. I'm told I'm not supposed to wear it because I have red hair but I just do it anyways.

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers bab! And noo, don't listen to anyone, if you want to wear it, wear it! Think about it, pink is just light red x

      Delete
  3. Great look... and yes I love the colors!!1

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours look so good together. They’re so girly, but they don’t really look it. Very streets style. Love everything about this.

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. culottes with sneakers are my favourite combo.
    Petra xx http://90suniverse.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3