mk&a inspiration

September 04, 2016

The Olsen twins... What can I say? Other than, loving them is an understatement. They were famous by chance, seeing as they were the only pair of twins who didn't cry during the casting of Full House.  They were self-made millionaires by the age of 10, and have successfully created multiple fashion labels (including The Row)

Can you tell I'm fan girling haha?

However, the upsetting but slightly cool truth is that they dislike being in the public eye, and in order to hide away, they both started adding ridiculous amounts of layers to their outfits, similar to a disguise. So... above is a collection of both their 'chameleon' and very trendy outfits.


Millie x

p.s all photos from Pinterest.com



What I was listening to whilst making this post
Cameo - I've Got Your Image 





You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Love the pictures you've chosen...these outfits are MAJOR!!
    Hope your having a good week love <3

    Just posted a recap of NYFW on my blog!
    http://www.mywhitet.com/2016/09/08/marissa-webb-backstage-runway-recapnyfwss17/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning outfit!
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the twins! their sense of style is top!
    http://www.somethingvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're basically gods in my eyes xx

      Delete
  4. My two favourites are they, they are absolute icons.
    Petra xx http://90suniverse.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's impossible to hate them x

      Delete
  5. I love them too :)

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh I love them forever and ever.

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3