cosy playlist.

October 22, 2016


If you guys know anything about me, it's the fact that I love music. It's what keeps me going through the day, and it always helps me set the mood; whether it be brushing my teeth or running for the bus. So, I thought what better way can I share my favourites with everyone, other than a short and sweet playlist? So, above, is a compiled list of songs that have been keeping me going during the transition from Summer to Autumn/Fall. Enjoy xx


Millie x




What I was listening to whilst making this post
Butterfly Boucher - Changes




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Loved reading this. Please check out my latest post on Halloween outfit ideas!

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 14 used to be my jam back in the days. Nena is such a colourful atist. Great list!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literally, its sooo good!! Cheers bab x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3