raw cut.

October 22, 2016

 levi jeans - eBAY/DIY BY ME | belt - VINTAGE | jumper - ASTLEYS/DIY BY ME | ankle boots - RIVER ISLAND | tote bag - TIGER | nude top - PRIMARK

Seeing as my university course is very hands-on and creative; I was recently inspired by the DIY aspect and this led to me becoming more creative with my wardrobe... and yes, it involved scissors. (don't worry, there was an adult present). *snip snip* and the cuffs to this jumper came off. *snip snip* and the cuffs to these jeans came off shortly afterwards. To be completely and utterly truly honest, I love this look, it's perfectly casual, and I am personally obsessed with anything that is a little 'rough around the edges' (get it?!). 

For me, clothes that allow you to fully be yourself are clothes that everyone should strive to be in. They allow you to be yourself 100%, instead of having to hide away due to the lack of comfort. Clothes should be able to sum up your personality when there are a lack of words. For me, this outfit does exactly that. There's a healthy mixture of being practical, femininity and experimentation and obviously a tote, because no outfit is complete without one.


Millie x
question: what item makes the outfit 'complete'?



What I was listening to whilst making this post:-
Daryl Hall & John Oates - Back Together Again




You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. YES to these jeans babe - they look fab with the boots. Love a ripped hem! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so into cropped jeans + boots comobo trend, you nailed it babe!

    xo from Seattle,
    AikA❤︎

    ★BLOG★
    ★INSTAGRAM★
    ★FACEBOOK★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its definitely a one-way ticket to looking very trendy x

      Delete
  3. Yaaaas! Fabulous jeans <3
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great look, it’s a nice way of styling the denim pants....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been known go a bit scissor happy on my clothes. I think it's all about making it your own
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, there's no reason why we can't change it up a little x

      Delete
  6. Love the bag! You look stunning, Millie xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the jeans paired with the boots !

    www.theblackcophy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3